Sunday 22 February 2015

Mini New Look Haul

Boo!

I hope you've all had a wonderful week! I went on a little shopping spree at New Look a couple of days ago. As they offer free delivery for over £45 I ordered a couple of things to try on, but as expected, I had to return more than half of the items. But I wanted to share with you the pieces that I did keep, and really really like. When you guys order things online, do you usually keep all the items ordered?
First up are these gorgeous boots. At £27.99, although I liked these boots I wasn't in such a massive rush to buy them, but when they dropped down to £20.50 I thought to myself, well why not. Although £7.49 isn't a massive drop I guess in my mind it was more like a £10 drop from £30 as I had rounded the figure to the nearest ten:p I'm so glad I got them though because they are such a great price and I think are quite flattering on a petite frame. I have no hope in finding calf length boots that don't 'shorten' my legs so the only kind of boots I can really wear are ankle ones. The heel isn't too high and they aren't too uncomfortable to walk in, although my feet did feel sore after around 5 hours in them. But then again I had made the silly mistake of not breaking them in first... The buckle/plait/stud detailings are also fab additions :)
Next is this monochrome top, although it's nothing too spectacular what attracted me to this top was the slight cut out back. As you know I am a massive cut-out back lover so this was right up my street. I have to say I did um and ah a bit before buying this, because I wasn't sure whether it was worth it for £9.99. But then again as I didn't have a top this colour I thought why not :p 
Finally, these white jeans. I have been searching for white jeans for god knows how long with little success, so when I ordered these I was a bit sceptical and negative that they'd turn out okay. White jeans are always either too long, or too thin (so basically see through) so I've never had any luck. These jeans are not ony not see through, but actualy fit me perfectly without having to roll anything up, which is a miracle! These jeans are actually supposed to be cropped, but because of my petite size, they come perfectly at the ankle. It's a little sad that only cropped jeans fit me but hey I'm not going to complain because they are just great!

Anyway below are the links to the products :) I hope you enjoyed this little haul. What items have you bought recently? Have they been fashion, home, or what other pieces? 

Boots: HERE
Jeans: HERE
Top: HERE

 Take care and speak soon.



• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Other posts you may be interested in:
 Petite Outfit Inspiration Pointed Black Heels Pointed Blue Heels

51 comments:

  1. The boots look great. I never buy online as I find it a real hassle returning items but it sounds like it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always order more to get free delivery and return them haha :) see though white jeans are so bad, why would anyone make them that thin? Well done New Look getting it right :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots, they are gorgeous! I always wanted white jeans, but I am far too clumsy for white clothes! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mellissa Williams22 February 2015 at 15:23

    I love those boots! New Look have some great items. Their jeans are fab especially www.thediaryofajewellerylover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is gorgeous, but I really love the boots! <3

    coralbuttons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great purchases! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are so cute

    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! You can tell I really like them judging by the number of pictures I have of them :p x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boots, I shop at Newlook a lot love everything in there.


    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.k

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! The buckle boots are fabulous and at a very good price. Lately I have been shopping in the sales and got some bargains.


    Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful haul, Isabella. The booties are gorg and I totally love the sweater, cute cute cute. I need a white denim.
    hugs and cuddles
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab boots, wish I was brave enough to wear white jeans they look great
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love New Look styles! They're so cute and pretty affordable also :)

    stop by and chat :) http://storybookapothecary.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those boots are gorge. I shop from new look quite a bit and i love it too.

    http://llhuxlounge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. have been shopping at New Look quite frequently because they are fairly affordable. the boots looks beautiful !

    http://cherpopiah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh God such a fantastic shoes and i love those white pants as well. Great haul.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  17. you really have nice taste for fashion.
    i love your brown ankle boots! just so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really want the boots! I still have a £10 voucher from Christmas, I'm going to go in store next week and see if they have my size. They'll look great with jeans.

    GIG LOVE | The Life of Leeshastarr

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, I bought nearly identical boots to those from Next in black just a couple of months ago - the chunky heel is so, so easy and comfortable to walk in for hours! Great purchase! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice



    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the braid detail at the top of the boot, super cute! I also like the shirt as it looks like it would be cute on, next time it would be great if you modeled the items so we can see what they look like on. Xoxo Francy @ fancy-francy.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the boots. But it always makes my ankle hurt. Would love to own something like this. I dont usually buy online GigLove

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving those booties! I live in shoes like that all year (except for the winter). I'm so excited for the snow to melt so that I can rock mine again :)

    www.simplyfashiontv.com | giglove

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the boots!! I would love to have them!! The top is also pretty and simple! Which is great! It goes with everything =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I do love those boots and they are appropriate for this season. The braided tether makes it even more interesting.

    GIG Love
    xoxo Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  25. ooo i never thought of trying on crop jeans! stealing that idea XD i need a pair of white ones myself

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've bought a pair of new harem pants few days ago... online so they still aren't here :-(

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the boots! i look perfect for me and it good if you are going for dating

    Beauty Secret's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice boots and pants! Been loving white pants <3
    Match for a casual day :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you! Me too, just have to be very careful when wearing them though ahah x

    ReplyDelete
  30. So true, it's so easy to pair and matches most things :) x

    ReplyDelete
  31. ahh no, hopefully they'll arrive soon! Some shops are great with their delievery, I know a couple of others take about a month or so to arrive which can be annoying :/x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Have a look on new look as they stil have a couple of them on there :) I wish I bought another pair myself but they've not got my size anymore :( x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you! Those kinds of boots are the best as you want to be able to wear them as much as possible :p x

    ReplyDelete
  34. thankfully we don't have snow here so are able to wear these kind of shoes :) would love to see your bootie collection! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  35. ahh no do they? that's a shame :( i wish i could find some calve length boots that dont shorten my legs;p x

    ReplyDelete
  36. I should have a post in the next coming weeks with the jeans and boots!! :) I'm glad you liked it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  37. I was so stuck on whether to get black or brown, but having decided on the brown I kind of want the black haha. Might pop into next to see what their boots are like :) I could never wear the boots if they were a stilleto ;p x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oooh would love to see what else you got from there! They keep sending me sale/voucher emails - it's not doing my budget much good haha x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you very much, that's so kind of you to say marie and means a lot :) x

    ReplyDelete
  40. They are pretty great, and the quality isn't bad as well :) thank you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  41. I used to always buy shoes from new look, but now buy a lot more from ebay :p x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you so much! That's why new look is so good for shoes as they are at such reasonable prices and quality isn't bad as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you! haha I need to be extra careful when i'm wearing these jeans :p x

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you lenya! Definitely invest in some white jeans they go with everything and i know you'll come up amazing outfits :) x

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you!! It's so sad that there aren't that many sales going on at the moment :( hopefully they will soon though :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you! They have some amazing things in at the moment - went in again a couple of days ago haha, i really need to stop :p x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...