Sunday 20 September 2015

Summer Blues #31 (Smart Casual/Date)

Boo!

It's been a while...How was your Summer? I got back from travelling not that long ago so am definitely experiencing a severe bout of Summer blues. But I just want to thank you guys for sticking around, I really appreciate it! My next post will be about my travels, but I thought I would kick start my return with one of my favourite kind of posts, a fashion inspiration post. 

Coming back to the UK from hot countries was hard. I mean I love being back at home but I am still missing those summer days. So much that I am still in denial that it's over, and have gone on to reflect that in this post's outfit.

White and Blue Outfit Inspiration - Life as a Petite (Aixin)
White Chiffon Cami, Powder Blue Skater Skirt, Apricot Pale Pink Faux Wool Coat - Outfit Inspiration - Life as a Petite
White Chiffon Cami, Powder Blue Skater Skirt, Apricot Pale Pink Faux Wool Coat - Outfit Inspiration - Life as a Petite
White Chiffon Cami, Powder Blue Skater Skirt, Apricot Pale Pink Faux Wool Coat - Outfit Inspiration - Life as a Petite
White Chiffon Cami, Powder Blue Skater Skirt, Apricot Pale Pink Faux Wool Coat - Outfit Inspiration - Life as a Petite
Goldsmiths Heart Crystal Necklace - White Chiffon Cami, Powder Blue Skater Skirt, Apricot Pale Pink Faux Wool Coat - Petite Outfit Inspiration - Life as a Petite

If you've been a regular reader of my blog, you may recognise some of the pieces used in this outfit. Apart from the coat, I have blogged about everything else featured in this post. I do think that there's not always a need to go shopping for a new outfit. I mean I'd love to as I do get such an adrenaline rush and get so excited. But in reality is it really necessary? We have so many pieces in our wardrobes already that are waiting to be paired.

Although the blue and white might be seen as a more 'cool' coloured combination, I think the length of the skirt, the crisp white cami and the wedges give off that summer vibe.  Because it is the UK where it does tend to feel a lot cooler, I did pair this outfit with a gorgeous pale pink coat. It's not made of wool so it would explain the £28.45 price tag (although it's gone up to £31.05 now) but it does have that kind of feel and is quite warm. To finish the look I just kept it simple with a heart necklace and a powder blue clutch.

***
Coat: SheIn // HERE
Wedges: Amazon
Necklace: Goldsmiths
Cami: Missguided // HERE
Skirt: SheIn // HERE
Clutch: New Look
***

I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit inspiration! Thank you once again for being patient with me, I can't wait to start reading your blogs again. If you're interested in seeing how else I paired the above pieces, you can check out these posts: Disney's Cinderella Inspired OutfitsLayers & AsymmetrySandals or Wedges?, and Petite in a Maxi?

Did you guys go anywhere during the Summer? What are you doing to combat your Summer Blues?

Take care, speak soon and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...